where is SubWork located?
Bled is located 40 mins from capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana. Currently reccomended airports for international flights are
- 🇸🇮 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 🇭🇷 Zagreb, Croatia
- 🇮🇹 Venice, Italy
- 🇦🇹 Graz, Austria
- 🇩🇪 Munich, Germany
- 🇦🇹 Vienna, Austria
- 📖 Learn more about transporation to Bled
📍 Bled, Slovenia, Europe
- The location is at Bled, in the north part of Slovenia, south eastern Europe.
- 📸 How does Bled looks like?
🚗 close proximity to
- 🏞 Lake Bled, where co-work is based
- 🏞 Lake Bohinj — 20 min
- ⛰ Julian Alps — Triglav National Park
- ⛰ Karawanks Alps
- ✈️ LJU - Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport — 30 mins
- 🏙 Ljubljana — capital of 🇸🇮 — 40 mins
- 🌅 Piran — sea side, 90 mins
- 🌅 Portorose — sea side, 90 mins
- 🇭🇷 Opatija — sea side, 120 min
- 🇭🇷 Zagreb — 120 min
- 🇭🇷 Rovinj — sea side, 140 min
- 🇭🇷 Pula — sea side, 180 min
- 🇦🇹 Salzburg — 150 min
- 🇮🇹 Venice — 180 min
- 🇩🇪 Munich — 240 min
- 🇦🇹 Vienna — 270 min
🚶♀️ how to get to the SubWork?
🗺️ location in Bled, Slovenia
🚪 entrance to SubWork
- We are located in Trgovski Center Bled at upper floor.
- Entrance is next to Kavarna Apropo, close to Mercator and Kompass.
- It's closer from parking on the side
future of new air connections
Slovenia goverment is running subsidiary of new routes to major european capitals, with 16.8M€
Ten routes have been listed as of utmost priority. The first group are larger hubs that can provide onward connectivity. They include: Vienna, Copenhagen, Athens, Madrid, Amsterdam and Helsinki. The second group of destinations are those aimed at point-to-point passengers. They include: Charleroi, Skopje, Prague and Berlin. The third group of destinations, marked as “supplementary”, will only be subsidised if there are enough funds left following the first public call aimed at the abovementioned ten priority routes. The supplementary destinations include: Rome Fiumicino, Stockholm, Oslo, Barcelona, Lisbon, Pristina and Paris Orly.