Co-work focused by Substrate Builders from Polkadot inviting web3 builders.
👨🏭 Who we are?
We are power builders from the Substrate ecosystem - KodaDot.
We always wanted to have space in nature away from everything. Where others could come over to re-charge and build their dream in peace with like-minded athletic achievers.
We have focus on web3 teams, which are building in Polkadot ecosystem.
We will warmly welcome any web3 builders to hangout and share their insights in our sunny royalcore styled lounge area with marble floor.
📍 Where we are?
- The location is at Bled, in the north part of Slovenia, south eastern Europe.
- 📸 How does Bled looks like?
🚗 Close proximity to
- 🏞 Lake Bled, where co-work is based
- 🏞 Lake Bohinj — 20 min
- ⛰ Julian Alps — Triglav National Park
- ⛰ Karawanks Alps
- ✈️ LJU - Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport — 30 mins
- 🏙 Ljubljana — capital of 🇸🇮 — 40 mins
- 🌅 Piran - 🌊 🏖 sea side - 90 mins
- 🏃♂️ A morning workout in nature does wonders with your mind & body.
- 🚴 Beautiful sceneries outside of capital city, which creates mind serenity.
- 💨 Come to realise your achievement and render your dream.
- ☀️ Bled has average annual amount of 2455 sunshine hours, which guarantee your daily mood even in winter!
🕰 When you are open?
- We are already open and had over 9 co-workers in SubWork in December ‘22
- Want to pay us a visit or book venue? Hit our Telegram group in Contact section and arrange your visit, you are welcome!
- Twiterritos @SubWorkBled
- Subscribe for upcoming Events at SubWork meetup page
- Come over to ask a question to our Telegram ✈️
- Feel free to reach out and book your visit & stay
- Directions to SubWork
- Have you been at our place recently?
- High speed optic Internet with wi-fi coverage by Ubiquiti
- Lot of green plants in space
- Collaboration areas
- Standing desk
- Meeting rooms
- Polkadot - 8 seats
- Kusama - 6 seats
- 4K usb-c monitors for your comfort
- Podcasting studio
- Two studio high-performance gamer microphones
- Streamcam w/ 1080p AF
- Ring lights
- Green background (wip)
- Place for your meetup
👔 Conference capacities
- Currently there are few congress centers you can book
- Why to choose Bled?
🧘 SubWork desires
- We could comfortable accommodate approximately 30 builders on daily basis
- Host local web3 meetups, technological and art events
- Help with bigger teams retreats.
- In space we plan to have 4 channels for making your calls
📸 Look and feel
We still need to tune place to be superior for workspace like
- Tackle acoustics of space with acoustic panels
- ✅ Build meeting rooms to build crafts with others
- ✅ Create lounge & gaming area
- ✅ Daily speciality coffee ☕️ , Yerba Maté 🧉 & Club-Maté
- ✅ Add lot of plants 🪴 to pursue Solarpunk vibes
- ✅ Paint it to calm gray colour #808080
- ✅ Add 🚿 bathroom to harness your morning shower thoughts
🏊♂️ Bohinj Lake
- our favourite spot for swimming sessions
🏔 Kranjska Gora
- Usually hiking base for people all year around
🧐 Why did you choose Bled?
- Has amazing medieval history.
- There is superior air-quality and nature equanimity with lots of hike opportunities to close mountains around to faster recharge your mental wellbeing.
- yangwao been living there since October 2021 and found it as pretty well balanced place for wellbeing, with close reach to Ljubljana, Austrian Mountains, Italian Dolomites and sea side Piran.
🏋️ Are you athletic soul?
- Prior moving to Bled was desire to find environment, where we can do sport and recreate our wellbeing in nature in least artificial way whole year
- What kind of sports you can do here? Seems there are few great options
- Road bike 🚴♀️
- Mountain downhill biking 🚵♂️
- Running 🏃♀️
- Hiking 🥾
- Snowshoeing ❄️🥾
- Climbing 🧗♂️
- Rowing 🚣♂️
- Snowboarding 🏂
- Cross country skiing ⛷
- Mid-July ‘22 — fine tuning details in space
- August ‘22 — hosting first unofficial visits
- October ‘22 — unofficial first ceremony
- December ‘22 — first web3 meetups ~
- March-April ‘23 — potential Bled hackathon
🍻 Collaboration areas
These areas looking for cool Polkadotish terms, feel free to suggest some!
- ✅ Corner high-tables with bar
- ✅ Collaborative family table for 10 people
- ✅ Standing desk
- ✅ Council chatroom
- ✅ Polkadot Meeting Room - family table 10 people
- ✅ 4x 120cm workspaces
- ✅ 5x 160cm workspaces
- 🚧 2x 160cm workspace
- 🚧 Kusama Meeting Room
- 🚧 Pair programming collaborative table
- 🚧 Leave me alone focus place
We really care about your education about local place
🏡 Looking for long-term stay?
- We can give you recommendation where to look for
Long-term stay hints
🚧 Work in Progress